Cellulite Remedy / A Little Background
Everybody hates cellulite! And contrary to popular believe, both men and women get cellulite. Men mostly accumulate it on their stomachs, and women have a tendency to accumulate it on their abdomens and thighs, especially on the back of the thighs.
What exactly is cellulite? And how does a person develop cellulite?
Cellulite is that bumpy, molted look that skin develops when the circulatory and elimination processes of the body get clogged up with toxins and unmetabolized fats. These poisons damage the connective tissue beneath the skin and produce little pockets, which is why once the cellulite processes begins
more cellulite is easily accumulated.
Most people try to tackle cellulite on a superficial basis, i.e., body wraps, Dead Sea salt scrubs, and mud baths, etc. I do think that these measures are useful, but they only improve the condition a little by increasing superficial circulation. They are most effective when combined with INTERNAL measures, which are designed to dislodge the unmetabolized fats and toxins, which are trapped in the connective tissue cells.
So before I tell you what my cellulite remedy is, I need to forewarn you that if you keep doing the following things
.you will have unsightly cellulite the rest of your life (barring plastic surgery).
- Smoking: The fastest way to promote cellulite is to smoke. There are enough poisons in the world
why put 1500 different chemicals in your blood with every puff? Most of which are cancer causing? Stop it! Duct tape your mouth if you have to
. and use a pad and pencil to communicate! Whatever it takes! Do it!
- Eat junk food on a continual basis! Most junk food is loaded with trans fats that do not metabolize (break down) well in the body. Unmetabolized fats are the chief component of ugly cellulite. Stay away from twinkies, store bought cookies, fast food and candy. The fats found in these foods are DEADLY!
- Never eat fresh vegetables, or fresh, raw fruit.
- Never exercise, and be a couch potato.
- Never take hot baths.
I know what you are thinking
.I do most (if not all) of these things
. so can you still help me? My answer is yes
. just work a little with me
. take some baby steps
If you have a problem with your system backing up (and getting plugged with poisons) from constipation, go to
Home Remedy for Constipation to alleviate the problem. This could be one of your main root causes of your cellulite!
- Say no to that cigarette
more than yes
. when you get nervous or stressed
turn on the radio, or take a walk around the building
. switch gears a little
you will find yourself cutting down
. by switching what you do
have a little junk food, but never buy it at the grocery store, or bring it into the house. Have it at a party, or at someone elses house. Buy something else to treat yourself
a new tube of lipstick, that little gadget that has caught your eye, etc.
- Learn to eat raw fruits and vegetables that flush your blood and replenish your enzyme store. In a rush? Pick up packs of pre-washed, sliced raw fruits and vegetables. Make your own dip (Like spicy Fiesta Ranch, or flavored cream cheese) and keep it on hand. Experiment in the front of the TV with slices of raw potatoes, squash, apples, cherry tomatoes, or frozen bananas topped with peanut butter and crushed nuts. (Peel ripe bananas and wrap with foil before freezing.) While youre at it, eat the good fats found in raw walnuts, pecans and other nuts.
- Park far away from the front door of the store (except at night) and force yourself to walk. Invest in a treadmill if you can. Walking, in my opinion, is the one thing most of us can do. Move your body every chance you get!
- Embrace the wonders of a hot bath that heats the blood to kill pathogens (including cancer cells) and stimulates the circulatory system. Stimulate ugly cellulite prior to bathing by briskly rubbing the areas with a dry loofah, or natural bristle brush. Use circulatory bath salts (like Bath Therapy Brand) that are aromatic, or make your own aromatic bath by sprinkling the water with peppermint, camphor or eucalyptus essential oils. Drink lots of tepid water
both before and after the bath. Follow the bath with a mud mask that takes advantage of your open pores and heated tissues that will respond to the drawing effect of the clay.
- Buy small sacks of French clay and make your own mud body mask. My personal recipe for this is: ¼ cup of French clay, 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, enough vegetable glycerin to form a nice creamy paste, and three drops Bergamot
oil , or Cypress essential oil. If you have trouble finding these oils, then use Peppermint, which is also very stimulating and will absorb into the deeper layers of the skin to stimulate and break up cellulite.
- Try to fast at least one day, one time per month. Three days is best, but any rest you give your body from digesting whole food is a good thing. Drink Supergreen food (found in your grocers produce section) during this time to flush your liver, and eat no solid food.
Please subscribe to my Free Newsletter. In each issue I share important Natural Health Remedies and information. It is absolutely Free, and I will never share your email address with anyone.
© and Remedies-for-Natural-Health.com All
Click Here for Disclaimer Information